SixThirty strives to be a strong strategic investor to every portfolio company. Our ability to maintain strong relationships with the companies we support continues to be an advantage in how we assist our companies through mentorship & connections.
Our Executives-in-Residence (EIR) ensure ongoing relationships with SixThirty portfolio companies. SixThirty’s EIRs are available through our partnership with Detalus, a strategic financial services organization that provides advisory, securities and consultancy services.
Led by Scott Jenkins, the EIR team operates as an extension of the SixThirty team to stay current on all company developments and to be responsive to opportunities.
- Each portfolio company has a dedicated EIR
- The EIRs meet with portfolio companies to understand strategic needs
- This relationship helps a portfolio company’s ability to connect with the SixThirty network of:
- Corporate Partners
- Follow-on Funding Sources
- Channel Partners
- Entrepreneurial Talent
- Startup Tools & Resources
- …most importantly, Customers